Thursday, June 10, 2021

Welcome to the Law Office of Marcie L. Baker

            Hello and welcome to An Attorneys Got Your Back! This blog is meant to offer insight into the legal world, who we are, and the everyday life of an attorney from Zephyrhills, Florida, who serves in multiple practice areas.

            Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Doloski and I am the administrator of this blog as well as a Law Clerk for Attorney Marcie L. Baker. I am a resident of Wesley Chapel, Florida, and I am attending law school at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida. I begin my second year this fall, and hope to graduate and pursue a career in Criminal Prosecution and Civil Rights. I am a member of Stetson’s award-winning Moot Court team, the Pro Bono Chairwoman for Phi Alpha Delta, and a Research Assistant. I am also long time coffee addict, avid runner, and politics junkie. I am so excited to share our knowledge, tips, and everyday insights into the legal world with you all!

Me!

            Let me tell you about our office and my boss. Marcie Baker attended Stetson University College of Law and graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 1996. She was admitted to the bar in 1997. The Law Office of Marcie L. Baker, Esq., P.A. has helped countless people over the years. As a compassionate lawyer with over 24 years of experience, Marcie Baker firmly believes in advocating and doing what is best for each and every one of her clients. She is a cat-loving, passionate, and knowledgeable attorney who will do everything she can to be in your corner and help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.

Attorney Marcie Baker

         
 
Our office works in many practice areas which include: Worker’s Compensation, Family Law (Paternity/Time Share), Family Law (Divorce), Bankruptcy Chapter 7, and Mediation. If you are in need of an attorney, we would be happy to begin working with you. Our contact information is located at the bottom right corner of the home page and we are in the office Monday-Friday. Our process is simple, all you have to do is contact us to request a free initial consultation. We will then get an idea of what your needs are to propose the best way forward.

           I am looking forward to starting this journey with you all and sharing an insider's view of the legal world. I cannot wait to see An Attorneys Got Your Back grow and impact the community!

1 comment:

Time to Say Goodbye

Happy Thursday, all! Enjoy this upcoming long weekend and the unofficial start to summer! Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and to...