Thursday, May 25, 2023

Time to Say Goodbye

Happy Thursday, all! Enjoy this upcoming long weekend and the unofficial start to summer!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and today will be my last blog post on behalf of The Law Office of Marcie Baker.

On May 13th, I officially graduated from Stetson University College of Law and received my Juris Doctorate. It was a wonderful day celebrating 3 years of hard work and all the family, friends, and mentors who helped me reach that point.

I have now begun intensely studying for the Florida Bar Exam, which will be held for two days on July 25th and 26th. While I have an exhausting road ahead, I am looking forward to putting it all behind me and chasing my dream of being an attorney and helping to serve others.

This fall, I will begin working full-time as an Associate Attorney for a law firm in downtown Tampa. While I am excited for this next chapter in my legal career, I will truly miss my time as an employee of The Law Office of Marcie Baker.

Marcie and everyone at the office not only shaped me into the person that I am today and provided me skills and guidance to succeed, but also became close friends, confidants, and supporters. I will forever be grateful that they helped me survive two years of law school and were there to provide laughter, support, and an escape from days filled with textbooks and homework assignments.

I would also like to thank all of you. For reading, staying tuned to kitty updates, and supporting me as I tried my hand at handling all the social media for a law firm. It was daunting at first, but I truly loved the chance to play a behind-the-scenes role in promoting both the firm and legal knowledge.

Though my time on the blog is at an end, all my entries will continue to be available on the blog website itself, or on The Law Office of Marcie Baker’s website. Don’t forget to check the sources at the bottom of each entry for more information. And, as always, contact our office with questions or to set up a free consultation.

That’s all from me, for now. Feel free to follow my journey via LinkedIn, or if I return to post anything on behalf of Marcie. Until then, be kind to one another, ask for help when you need it, and pet cats whenever you can. It’s not truly goodbye, just see you later.

**The thoughts and information contained in this blog do not constitute legal advice of any form. If you need legal advice or would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact our office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Say Goodbye

Happy Thursday, all! Enjoy this upcoming long weekend and the unofficial start to summer! Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and to...