Thursday, December 29, 2022

New Year's Resolutions

Hi all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and made some new memories. As we wrap up 2022 and begin a new year with 2023, I wanted to share some funny New Year’s resolutions with you. We often take them seriously like, start running, eating less sugar, and drinking less, but these ideas are sure to make you laugh, scratch your head, and even come up with some creative ideas of your own!

1. I will pick fewer internet fights.

- We all love a good “comment war” on Facebook, but let’s take this new year to be kinder to others and more open to hearing an opinion different than our own?

2. I will be unashamed about the fact that I am wearing pajama pants in public.

- I mean, I’d rather be comfortable if I must go shopping at Walmart and run errands. And PJ’s come in fun patterns! Give it a try sometime this year.

3. I will eat dessert first.

- I mean, c’mon…..do I really have to explain this one? Cake for breakfast anyone?

4. I will start checking things off of my bucket list.

- Your bucket list doesn’t have to be grand like, “cliff diving in Aruba,” or “hiking the Great Wall of China.” Instead, things like, “dye my hair,” “get a tattoo,” and “try a new food” can be small achievements that spice up your everyday life and give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience without breaking the bank or having to trek far from home.

5. I will not waste my money on a gym membership.

- I am the first person to encourage a healthy lifestyle (I run at 5am every day). But, before you spend your money on a fancy gym membership that you will only use for a month, start out small! Find a friend to walk with a few times a week, buy a yoga mat, or find some at-home exercise videos. Once you’ve gotten into the habit of working out and you know it’ll last long term, then consider splurging on a monthly gym membership.

From all of us at the Law Office of Marcie Baker, we wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. May 2023 be your best year yet!

Sources: https://www.joincake.com/blog/funny-new-years-resolutions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Say Goodbye

Happy Thursday, all! Enjoy this upcoming long weekend and the unofficial start to summer! Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and to...